Ingredients for three portions:
- 250g Pasta works best with spaghetti
- 400ml vegetable stock
- 500g tomatoes
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 600g salmon
- 1/2 onion
- some oil
- parsley for decoration
This has become one of my favourite recipes now, so I thought I would share the recipe with you guys.
And this is how you do it:
- Cut up the onion into little pieces and cook them in some oil of your choice, I personally like rapseed oil.
- You will need a big pan in order to cook the pasta. Cover the ground of the pan with the vegetable stock and then add the pasta into the mix. You will have to constantly stir and add more vegetable stock as you go. The amount I have given is an estimate, so if you run out of it before your pasta is cooked you can also add some water. Just like risotto make sure that not too much of the stock is in the pan and that the pasta can really soak it up.
- In the meantime the salmon needs to be cooked. Add the salmon to the onions and make sure it is nicely cooked from all sides.
- Cut up the tomatoes in little pieces.
- Take the salmon out from the pan once it is cooked. Add some extra oil if you need or use the rest that is still in the pan.
- Add the tomatoes and let it cook until it becomes a sauce and add the tomato puree to the mix.
- Once the pasta is properly cooked add it to the tomatoes and add some salt and pepper if needed.
- Lastly you can add the salmon if you want and mix it under with the pasta and tomatoes or serve it as a whole piece.
- Use some parsley for decoration.
It tastes very fresh and is a good summer recipe in my opinion. Let me know what you think